Tue, Jun 12|
Midsummer Celebration in City Park (Denver)
Come celebrate Midsummer with us in City Park. We will tie in Swedish traditions such as creating flower crowns and eating "smörgåsbord" with an energizing yoga class. This event is hosted together with Yoga in the Park.
Time & Location
Jun 12, 2018, 11:13 PM
City Park, City Park, Denver, CO, USA
About the event
Yoga in the Park - Denver and Swede Wellness are teaming up for Denver's first annual Midsummer Yoga Celebration! Join us to honor the Summer Solstice – Swedish style!
• Set intentions for the summer with a 60-minute meditation and yoga flow
• Create a beautiful flower crown
• Learn about the Swedish art of balanced living, "lagom"
• Move, dance, play!
• Connect with nature and community
• Enjoy a community potluck (we'll bring the Swedish goodies!)
• yoga mat
• picnic blanket
• beverage of choice
• fun lawn games
• snack/meal to share!
Please RSVP in advance! Tickets are $12 to help us cover the costs of the flower crown materials and Swedish snacks. Additional donations are welcome! :)
Meet us in a shady spot across the street from Syrup near 20th Ave. and York St., close to the Graham-Bible House.